A Florida Family Vacation to Remember
Make memories with those who matter most at Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach. Designed with family fun in mind, our resort in Lido Key, Florida goes beyond the pool and beach to provide an experience every age and interest will get swept up in. Take a break from the distractions of technology and reconnect through adventure. Whether spending a few days with the kids or inviting along all of your relatives for a week-long reunion, you’ll find plenty of ways to take your family beach vacation from ordinary to absolutely extraordinary.
In addition to our expansive white sand beach and endless nearby water sports, we offer a variety of fun activities to keep you and your loved ones active and entertained. Bond while enjoying:
- Beach Volleyball: Add a little friendly competition to your afternoon as you spike in the sand.
- Bean Bag Toss: An oldie but goodie, corn hole will bring back memories while inspiring new ones.
- Shuffleboard: All ages will be game for some shuffleboard when they need a break from the sun.
- Complimentary Beach Chairs and Umbrella: Take shelter from the sun with beach umbrellas setup daily for our guests.
- Beachside Movie Nights: Inspire the little ones to wind down as you end an adventure-filled day watching a seaside movie under the stars.
- S'mores Night: Join us at our fire pit on the beach during the summer to enjoy a tasty treat kids of all ages will love.
- Bicycles: Included with resort fee, guests can explore Lido Key by bike 3 hours daily.
Looking to change up your scenery for the afternoon? Treat your family to an outing at one of Sarasota's exciting attractions surrounding our hotel. Some of our kid-friendly favorites include:
- Siesta Key Beach: More sun, fun and sand castles await at Siesta Key Beach, one of Sarasota’s most popular gateways on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Myakka River State Park: Pretty beaches aren’t the only thing the Sunshine State is famous for. Spend a day boating, kayaking, canoeing or freshwater fishing at one of the oldest and largest state parks in the country.
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens: From feeding flamingos to petting alligators, this Sarasota attraction offers a one-of-a-kind adventure for all ages to enjoy.
- Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Tours: Experience the beauty of Sarasota Bay by kayak as you maneuver through exotic tunnels, ideal for all skill sets.
- Siesta Key Parasailing: See the city from a new angle as you soar effortlessly across the ocean. You might even spot a few dolphins and manatees!
After a distraction-free day full of laughter and excitement, our casually comfortable accommodations are the perfect place to retire with the whole family. Enjoy guest rooms with wireless internet, mini-refrigerators, coffee makers, and cozy beds for a sound night's slumber.
So what are you waiting for? Treat your family to a getaway they'll remember long after their tan lines have faded when you book a stay at Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach!
Photo Credit: VisitSarasota.org courtesy of Visit Sarasota County