Activities and Water Sports in Sarasota
Take a break from lounging on the beach or by the pool and fuel your adventurous side with some heart-pounding fun. From water sports to underwater exploration, our resort in Sarasota, FL gives guests plenty of opportunities for staying active and entertained during their vacation. In addition to our on-site kayak rentals, guests can take advantage of all the activities surrounding our hotel at Lido Beach:
- Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Tours: Explore Sarasota Bay by kayak! Choose from a variety of tours designed for all ages and skill sets, and catch a glimpse of manatees and dolphins.
- Blue Water Explorers Dive Charters: Take your beach getaway to a new level by exploring what’s under the surface of the sea. As the largest scuba dive charter operator in the area, Blue Water Explorers is the perfect place to plan your next plunge, whether you’re a beginner or certified diver.
- Magic Fishing Adventures: It wouldn’t be a true trip to the sea without some fishing. Experience one of Florida’s best fishing destinations by booking your next inshore or nearshore charter at the premier light-tackle fishing guide service in Sarasota.
- Boat Rentals at Turtle Beach Marina: Whether looking to charter a pontoon boat for the whole family, rent a jet ski for a few hours or get a workout on the paddle board, Turtle Beach Marina has your next adventure covered.
- Siesta Key Parasailing: What better way to experience Florida’s beauty than to get above it? Take in breathtaking views of Siesta Key, Sarasota, Lido Key and Longboat Key when you embark on a once-in-a-lifetime parasailing adventure.
Photo Credit: VisitSarasota.org courtesy of Visit Sarasota County